- 2 cups honeydew melon chunks
- 4 teaspoons fresh mint leaves + additional for garnish
- 32 ounces fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt
- 6 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 cups blueberries
- Place melon, mint, 2 cups yogurt, and 2 tablespoons Splenda Granulated Sweetener into blender and puree until smooth. Transfer puree to plastic container. Repeat with blueberries, remaining 2 cups yogurt, and remaining 4 tablespoons Splenda Granulated Sweetener. Transfer to a different plastic container.
- Cover both containers of puree with lids and freeze for 2 hours, stirring each every 30 minutes to break up ice crystals.
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving. Spoon mounds of each frozen puree into glass dessert cups or wine glasses and garnish with mint leaves. (If purees are too firm to serve, microwave about 10 seconds on medium power to soften slightly.)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 50 miligrams
Protein: 10 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 24 grams