- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cooked, skinned, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions, eliminating salt; drain.
- Mix onions with spinach.
- Arrange spinach in bottom of 1-1/2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder.
- Arrange mushrooms on spinach and drizzle with melted margarine.
- Place chicken on mushrooms and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in 350F oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 205 miligrams
Cholesterol: 74 miligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.