- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, Curacao, Triple Sec, or brandy)*
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- Place chocolate and milk in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until chocolate melts. Set aside.
- Stir together egg substitute, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, cornstarch and Grand Marnier in a small mixing bowl. Add to chocolate mixture. Stir constantly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken (approx. 3-4 minutes). Remove from heat and pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor. Blend or process briefly (10-20 seconds) to make a more creamy texture. Pour into medium bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate chocolate mixture approx. 2-3 hours or until cool. Whip cream until stiff and fold into chocolate. Refrigerate overnight to set. Will keep refrigerated for 3 days.
- To serve, layer strawberries and mousse in 6 all- purpose wine glasses.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 17 grams
Saturated Fat: 10 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 50 miligrams
Cholesterol: 30 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 6 grams