- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add lightly beaten egg, milk and butter.
- Mix just until moist.
- Bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers for 20 minutes at 400F.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 12
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.