- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 2 tab
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, oil, and eggs. In a large bowl, combine cake flour, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in egg mixture. Stir until just moistened, and then fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full. Sprinkle nuts over the top of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 2 minutes before removing.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 12
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 270 miligrams
Cholesterol: 35 miligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.