- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber, Granulated
- 3/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add Splenda Granulated Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber and orange zest beating until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat.
- Stir in vanilla yogurt. Gradually stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 220 miligrams
Cholesterol: 55 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Sugars: 3 grams