- 16 ounces Dreamfields  Elbows (one box)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup cucumber, diced 1/2-inch
- 1 cup broccoli floret tops
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Combine dressing with vegetables.
- Add pasta and toss gently with other ingredients until well coated. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 326 miligrams
Cholesterol: 10 miligrams
Protein: 7 grams