- 1 box Dreamfields Elbows
- 1 tablespoon olive oil1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 ounces prosciutto or cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (26 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and prosciutto; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Stir in marinara sauce, parsley and olives. Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Add sauce; toss. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Make chopping easy by using a kitchen scissors—chop everything from snipping herbs, slicing ham and cutting olives in half.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 main dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 65
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Sodium: 884 milligrams
Cholesterol: 19 milligrams
Protein: 17 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams