- 1 mango, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (about 1 cup/250 mL)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries (375 mL)
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, cut into balls or bite-size pieces (about 1-1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 1 small papaya, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1-1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup canola oil (60 mL)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (30 mL)
- 1 tsp lime zest (5 mL)
- 1/2 cup club soda (125 mL)
- 2 Tbsp white rum (30 mL)
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves (30 mL)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (5 mL)
- In bowl, combine all fruits and toss lightly.
- In container, combine canola oil, lime juice, zest, club soda, rum, mint leaves and sugar. Drizzle dressing over fruit salad. Serve immediately.
The Mojito dressing adds a real sparkle to this colorful fruit salad. Salad can be prepared in advance; add bananas just before serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servings.Serving serving: 1 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.