- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and egg yolk. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until dough forms. Shape dough into a disc, wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Using a 4-inch cookie cutter, cut dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 30 servingsServing Size: 1 (4-inch) gingerbread cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 65 miligrams
Cholesterol: 25 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.