- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup black currant or grape juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 salmon fillet, about 13 oz
- 1 head dark green leaf lettuce
- 3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup and pour remaining 1 cup into resealable plastic bag. Add salmon to bag, seal and place in refrigerator. Marinate up to 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry lettuce. Set aside.
- Preheat indoor grill pan or outdoor barbecue to medium heat. Remove salmon from plastic bag and discard marinade. Grill salmon 5-10 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Mix together reserved dressing with 2 cups thawed raspberries. Set aside.
- Chop lettuce and divide equally between four plates, about 1-1/2 cups per plate.
- Divide cooked salmon into four equal pieces and place each piece on top of lettuce. Spoon 1/4 of raspberry mixture over salmon. Garnish with extra raspberries and serve.
Raspberries and Dijon mustard make a unique combination of sweet and savory.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 130 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Source: Mairlyn Smith
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.