- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 to 5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 slices seedless baby watermelon, 1 inch thick (about 1 pound each)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups baby arugula or spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic or Italian dressing
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Combine coriander and cumin; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange watermelon slices around steak. Grill steaks, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill watermelon 2 to 4 minutes or until grill marks form, turning once.
- Carve steaks into slices. Cut each watermelon slice into 6 wedges. Season beef and watermelon with salt and pepper, as desired. Combine arugula and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Divide arugula among four serving plates. Arrange beef and watermelon on salad; top evenly with tomatoes, onion and cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 4.1 grams
Sodium: 341 miligrams
Cholesterol: 71 miligrams
Protein: 29 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams