- 2 8-rib pork loin racks, center cut, chine bone off (Frenched)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped sage
- Season pork racks with salt and pepper. Place each rack in roasting pans with bones facing up and sides not touching.
- Roast at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F. (about 20 minutes per pound).
- Stir together honey and sage. Brush honey mixture onto roast after removing from oven. Let rest 10 minutes while internal temperature rises to 160 degrees F. before slicing to serve.
Nothing is more memorable than the unexpected. This rack of pork is perfect for those large holiday gatherings. For serving, two roasts can be positioned with bones interlaced as in photo.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 16
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 95 milligrams
Cholesterol: 90 milligrams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams