- 1/2 of a box Dreamfields  Spaghetti
- 8 eggs or 2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated, quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 ounces diced prosciutto or ham
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl beat eggs, cheese, 2 tablespoons basil, salt and pepper. Combine cooked pasta with egg mixture; set aside.
- Heat oil in ovenproof large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 1 minute. Add artichokes, tomatoes and prosciutto. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are softened, stirring occasionally. Gently stir into pasta mixture and return to skillet.
- Cover; cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. DO NOT STIR. Remove from heat.
- Place skillet in oven 4 inches from broiler. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until top is browned. Transfer to serving dish. Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with additional tablespoon of basil and cherry tomato halves, if desired. Cut into wedges; serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 27
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 634 miligrams
Cholesterol: 296 miligrams
Protein: 19 grams