- 3 lbs. skinned chicken pieces
- 8 oz. no added salt tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Place skinned chicken pieces in microwave casserole dish.
- Mix no added salt tomato sauce with garlic powder, oregano, basil, sugar and lemon juice. Pour sauce over chicken and cover.
- Microwave at 70% power for 16 to 18 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 73 milligrams
Cholesterol: 67 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
3 Lean Meat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast