- 2 pounds boneless pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 24 6-inch wooden skewers, (soak in water for 30 minutes before using)
- Place pork cubes in resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing, red pepper flakes and fennel seed. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight to marinate pork.
- When ready to cook, thread pork, peppers and onion on skewers. Discard marinade.
- Place kabobs on greased broiler pan and broil 5 inches from heat, or grill over medium-hot coals, for about 5 minutes per side.
Make these quick and easy, spicy Italian kabobs to kick-off your tailgate. Great for a game day appetizer party. If tailgating at the stadium, thread pork and vegetables on skewers at home, and store in plastic containers in a portable cooler until ready to grill.
Recipe Yield: Makes 24 appetizers.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 135 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 9 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.