- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup low-fat milk powder (equal to 4 cups low-fat milk)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar Twin (R)
- 1/2 tsp Morton Lite Salt (R) Mixture
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a 9-inch glass pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.
- Serve warm or let sit and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 203 miligrams
Cholesterol: 76 miligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Diabetic Exchanges1 Vegetable; 3/4 Low-Fat milk
Source: Suzi Castle's Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook