- 1 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
- Process until smooth, then scrape into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions. Or scrape into a shallow metal pan, cover, and freeze 4 to 6 hours.
- Break mixture into chunks and pulse 10 to 20 seconds in food processor or just until no longer chunky and somewhat creamy in texture. Freeze up to 1 month. Pulse briefly in food processor just before serving.
Here’s a frozen treat to keep on hand for hot days.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servingsServing Size: 2/3 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.