- 1/2 cup crushed gluten-free chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped crème de menthe mint candy wafers
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Heat oven to 325F.
- In small bowl, combine crushed cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press cookie crumb mixture into bottom of individual small tart dishes custard cups or mini muffin cups.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add egg. Blend in melted chocolate, chopped candy, sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool. Refrigerate until serving.
- Before serving, top with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Sodium: 55 miligrams
Cholesterol: 25 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Sugars: 7 grams