- 2 pound boneless pork roast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 cup garlic croutons
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season roast with salt and pepper; place in shallow pan and roast for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, place croutons in plastic bag, roll with rolling pin until crushed.
- Remove roast from oven; spread surface with mustard and sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Return to oven and continue to roast for 15-20 minutes longer, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Serving Suggestions:
Simply elegant: Pork roast wearing a mustard-and-crunchy crumb coating. Serve with steamed broccoli spears and a green salad.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4-6, with leftovers
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams