- 1-1/2 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken.
- Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 140 miligrams
Cholesterol: 10 miligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams