- 1 pound lean ground pork
- seasoned pepper
- 4 large soft sandwich buns
- Tomato slices
- Divide pork into four portions and shape into patties about 3/4-inch thick, handling meat as little as possible.
- Sprinkle both sides of patties with seasoned pepper.
- Grill over direct heat over medium-hot fire 5 minutes per side, turning once, until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Serve immediately on buns with lettuce and tomato slices.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 271 milligrams
Cholesterol: 58 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.