- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, warmed in a microwave for 15 seconds
- 1/3 cup Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup low-fat maple or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon imitation maple or rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced crystallized ginger (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in pumpkin, yogurt, flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, maple flavoring, and vanilla.
- Pour filling into prepared pan. Bake until outer rim is puffy and center is slightly wobbly, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven and run a butter knife around the inner edge but do not remove the pan side. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate warm cake, uncovered, until cold. Then cover with foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to 3 days). Remove 1 hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove side of pan. Cut into 12 wedges with wet knife wiped clean between cuts. Garnish with crystallized ginger, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 420 miligrams
Cholesterol: 60 miligrams
Protein: 11 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 7 grams