- 1 pound small fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons pure canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425F.
- In large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, drained tomatoes, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture in single layer on large shallow baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender and browned, stirring once halfway through.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 217 miligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 2 grams