- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp finely minced ginger
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 salmon fillets (4 oz each)
- 2 Tbsp hot mango chutney
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- In shallow bowl or re-sealable plastic bag, combine 1/3 cup orange juice, ginger, canola oil and soy sauce. Completely coat salmon fillets with orange juice mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove salmon and discard marinade.
- In small sauce pan or microwave-safe small bowl, combine mango chutney and remaining 1 Tbsp orange juice; warm to liquefy chutney.
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Lightly spray baking sheet with canola oil cooking spray. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Brush with chutney mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings.Serving Size: 1 fillet
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 170 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.