- 12 ounces grilled top sirloin steak, cut into slices
- 4 cups arugula leaves, torn into pieces
- 6 small vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
- Arrange arugula and tomatoes on serving platter; drizzle with dressing. Top with steak slices; sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese shavings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 351 miligrams
Cholesterol: 53 miligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Source: Recipe adapted from and photo as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons.