- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
For the slaw:
- 2 each medium, seeded & sliced yellow bell peppers
- 2 each medium, seeded & sliced red bell peppers
- 4 cups shredded cabbage *
- 6 oz. bag shredded carrots *
- 5 each thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup diced red onion
* If you would rather use store bought slaw mix, then a 14 oz. bag of cabbage coleslaw mix is about 6-3/4 cups and would work for this recipe.
For the dressing:
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together peppers, cabbage, carrots, radishes and red onion in a large bowl.
- Toss the dressing in with the vegetables.
- Chill for 60 minutes, stir and serve.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servingsServing size: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 210 milligrams
Cholesterol: under 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams