- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
For the slaw:
- 2 each medium, seeded & sliced yellow bell peppers
- 2 each medium, seeded & sliced red bell peppers
- 4 cups shredded cabbage *
- 6 oz. bag shredded carrots *
- 5 each thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup diced red onion
* If you would rather use store bought slaw mix, then a 14 oz. bag of cabbage coleslaw mix is about 6-3/4 cups and would work for this recipe.
For the dressing:
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together peppers, cabbage, carrots, radishes and red onion in a large bowl.
- Toss the dressing in with the vegetables.
- Chill for 60 minutes, stir and serve.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servingsServing size: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 210 milligrams
Cholesterol: under 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.