- 1 (11-oz) can corn, drained OR 1-1/3-cups frozen corn
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 c jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cilantro. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in cilantro; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Add a twist to this year’s holiday ham by serving this chutney to accompany your centerpiece ham. The sweet and smoky flavor of the ham complements this colorful, hearty topping.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings. Makes about 1-1/2 cups chutney.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 73 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams