- 16 ounces Dreamfields  Linguine (one box)
- 1 pound boneless chicken meat
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dry sage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in 12-inch sauce pan over medium heat. Cook garlic, peppers, onion and parsley in oil 5 minutes.
- Dice chicken in 1/2 inch pieces, add to pan with sage and cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes.
- Stir in cream and broth. Cook 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta according to package directions, drain and combine with sauce and cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 31 grams
Sodium: 724 miligrams
Cholesterol: 108 miligrams
Protein: 30 grams