- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-1/4 inches thick
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss.
- Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning once.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 98 miligrams
Cholesterol: 76 miligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Source: The Beef Checkoff