- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 pints strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (do not boil). Set aside to cool.
- Process 1-1/2 pints strawberries in a food processor, or until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides. Press strawberries through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids. Stir cooled milk mixture into strawberry puree. Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener and vanilla, stirring until Splenda Granulated Sweetener dissolves.
- Coat 4 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Divide strawberry mixture evenly among ramekins. Cover each ramekin with plastic wrap; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until panna cottas are set.
- Run a knife around the edge of each panna cotta and unmold onto serving plates. Serve with sliced strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 50 miligrams
Cholesterol: 15 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
Sugars: 5 grams