- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Lightly coat 9 muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with paper-liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, Equal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in orange juice, melted butter, egg and orange peel until all ingredients are just moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 375Â°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 9
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 208 milligrams
Cholesterol: 24 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.