- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated spinach-cheese tortellini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated plain cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, firm but tender. Drain; cool under cold running water.
- Prepare Parmesan dip: Combine dressing. Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt if desired and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Skewer tortellini on wooden picks; place on a serving plate. Serve with dip.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 30 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 20 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 233 milligrams
Cholesterol: 33 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
1 Bread/Starch; 2 Low-Fat Milk; 1 Vegetable
Source: Family Circle "All-Time Favorite Recipes"
Book Title: Family Circle "All-Time Favorite Recipes"
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.