- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup drained unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg, as garnish
- Mix all ingredients except cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; let stand 20 minutes. Stir and pour into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until chilled; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 121 milligrams
Cholesterol: 37 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Source: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.