We welcome the submission of original content, articles and news from authors, writers, news organizations and companies, as well as products for possible review or mention in one of our publications.
You may submit news, articles, recipes and content via the form below, email or U.S. Postal mail.
If you wish to contribute, please:
- Spend some time familiarizing yourself with our various departments and features to get an understanding of the type of content we publish.
- If sending via email, then include the words “EDITORIAL SUBMISSION” in the subject line of the email.
- For article and recipe submissions: include a brief bio for yourself (or the author) – including professional experience and background, information about any books, products, or related websites associated with the author. Also include any necessary credits or source information relating to the article.
- For company news submissions (press releases): include contact information for our editorial staff as well as for consumers reading the news item.
- For non-company news submissions: This is for news submissions that are not company press releases – typically for news from organizations, universities and governmental news agencies regarding events. studies or research, as well as medical organizations. Please include contact information for our editorial staff as well as for consumers reading the news item.
- Graphics Related Submissions: If you have video clips associated with your news item or press release, then provide a web address (ie: youtube) in your submissionso it can be embedded if needed. Postal mail submissions can include graphic files on disk or in print/hardcopy format. You can email image files.
While we respond to some submissions, be aware that we do not respond to all submissions – especially news submissions – but we do appreciate your time and interest.
General Mailing Address – USPS ONLY (no Fedex or USPS)
Diabetic Gourmet Magazine
c/o CAPCO Marketing
PO Box 1727
Cicero, NY 13039
Content Submission Form
Important Note: Any content/product submissions made to us are considered to be provided free of charge for use within our publication(s), as requested. Credit will be given with any submissions used. We expect all submitted content to be the property of the person or organization submitting the content and receive them with the good faith belief that the content provider has the right to do so. Submitted work cannot violate any copyright laws or infringe upon the rights of another party. Do not submit news, recipes, images, articles or any other content that is not your legal property as you may be held responsible.