- Olive oil or canola oil cooking spray
- 4 (1/4 lb.) turkey breast cutlets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard (Dijon may be substituted)
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap. Gently pound cutlets with wooden mallet or rolling pin into slightly thin cutlets with uniform thickness. Remove from plastic and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning in blender or food processor and pulse until well mixed and crumbs are fine. Place crumb mixture in shallow dish.
- In shallow bowl, whisk together mustard and eggs.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture and then dredge in crumb mixture, ensuring that both sides are coated well. Carefully place cutlets on baking dish.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until turkey is cooked through with internal temperature of 175 degrees.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 230 milligrams
Protein: 36 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.