Build a library of diabetes-related books and cookbooks and give yourself, or someone you know, the resources to better manage diabetes.
This page also includes useful books for diabetes caregivers and health care providers, as well as printable books to email or print for patients to read.
You will find diabetes cookbooks, guides and books about nutrition, a diabetic diet, food exchanges, diabetes medications, diabetes management, diabetes complications and more.
All of these books are available immediately as a download for you to view on your computer or device, mainly as pdf files (readable using the free Adobe Reader). You’ll also be able to print the books you download (or print specific pages of the books) using your printer if you want.
The free books are listed below by category, including:
- Diabetes Books for Seniors
- Cooking for Diabetes and a Diabetic Diet
- Books about Diabetic Eye Disease and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Books about Diabetic Neuropathy and Nerve Disease
- Diabetes Books for International Audiences
- Specialized Books for Diabetics
- Free Books for Diabetes Caregivers
Free Diabetes Books Available for Download
- Your Guide to Diabetes. Informative 75-page book about the most important aspects of diabetes and diabetes management.
- Taming The Tiger – Your First Year with Diabetes. A nice 54-page book written by William ‘Lee’ Dubois, mainly for newly diagnosed diabetics. Also available in Spanish: Domar al Tigre – Tu Primer Ano Con Diabetes
- Meals Made Easy For Diabetes – Cooking, adapting recipes, diabetic-friendly shopping lists, meal planning and more.
All Available Diabetes Books