- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated spinach-cheese tortellini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated plain cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, firm but tender. Drain; cool under cold running water.
- Prepare Parmesan dip: Combine dressing. Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt if desired and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Skewer tortellini on wooden picks; place on a serving plate. Serve with dip.
Recipe Yield: 20 Servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 233 milligrams
Cholesterol: 33 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
1 Bread/Starch; 2 Low-Fat Milk; 1 Vegetable
Source: Family Circle "All-Time Favorite Recipes"
Book Title: Family Circle "All-Time Favorite Recipes"
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.