- 4 green onions, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored, seeded, julienne cut
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 trout fillets (1 pound total)
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Tear off four 14 x 12-inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine green onions, red pepper strips, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and sugar in a medium-size bowl. Arrange each fillet on a piece of foil. Spoon green onion mixture over top of each fillet, dividing equally. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Fold top of foil over fish. Fold edges of foil over twice; crimp to seal tightly. Arrange packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in heated 425 degree F oven 10-12 minutes or until foil is puffed and fish is cooked through.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 20 Minutes - Cost: $$``Servings: 4 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Sodium: 551 milligrams
Cholesterol: 82 milligrams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Low-Fat Meat; 1 Bread/Starch
Source: Family Circle's "All-time Favorite Recipes"
Book Title: Family Circle's "All-time Favorite Recipes"