- 1 (18.25 oz.) Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 small (1 oz.) box sugar free, instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool before cutting.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 18
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 209 milligrams
Cholesterol: 13 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 31 grams
2 Bread/Starch; 1-1/2 Fat
Source: Cinnamon Hearts
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.