- 3 medium sized cucumbers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- Peel cucumber, cut in half, discard seeds and slice thinly.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, add cucumbers and stir together.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 46 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.