- 1 package (18.25 ounces) reduced-fat devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1-2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix all ingredients, except white chocolate, in large bowl on low speed until blended. Mix on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup fluted cake or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Using small spoon or pastry bag, drizzle chocolate over top of cake.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 418 milligrams
Cholesterol: 26 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 33 grams
2 Bread, 1 Fat
Source: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes