- 1 package (18.25 ounces) reduced-fat devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1-2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix all ingredients, except white chocolate, in large bowl on low speed until blended. Mix on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup fluted cake or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Using small spoon or pastry bag, drizzle chocolate over top of cake.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 418 milligrams
Cholesterol: 26 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 33 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Bread, 1 Fat
Source: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Desserts for People With Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.