- 2 cups soy crumbles (you can find these in your grocer's freezer section or refrigerated meat section)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 5 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- In large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook crumbles and salsa over medium heat about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- In large bowl toss together lettuce, corn and black beans. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Top with crumbles mixture. Sprinkle with toppings.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 600 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.