- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add lightly beaten egg, milk and butter.
- Mix just until moist.
- Bake in muffin tins lined with cupcake papers for 20 minutes at 400F.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 12
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.