- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds split chicken breasts
- 1/2 dried thyme, crushed
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rinse chicken, pat dry. Cut off skin and discard.
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken in the dish; meat side up.
- Brush lightly with milk.
- In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Lean Meat
Source: Better Homes & Gardens
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.