- 2 milk chocolate bars (7 ounces each), chopped
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup dark raisins
- Line bottom of an 8x8x2 inch pan with aluminum foil; smooth out wrinkles.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 100% power, checking every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Stir cereal and raisins into chocolate until well combined. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Invert pan onto a work surface; remove pan and peel off aluminum foil. Cut into squares and serve. Squares can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 54 (1-inch) squares
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Source: Family Circle's All Time Favorite Recipes
Book Title: Family Circle's All Time Favorite Recipes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.