- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 apricot halves, dried
- Orange slices, fresh
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the margarine and cinnamon.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Arrange the apricot halves on top.
- Cover the dish and bake in a 425F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange slices and serve.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Saturated Fat: .75 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 96 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.