- 10 oz pkg frozen English peas
- 1/4 head lettuce
- 3 oz fresh lettuce
- 3 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup green onions -- chopped
- 2 tsp chicken bouillion granules
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- Combine English peas, lettuce, spinach, green onions, bouillion granules, chervil and pepper in a large saucepan; stir in water.
- Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Process mixture to saucepan, and stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 20 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 8 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 64 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷