- 3 cups grated carrots (3 large)
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients except chives, stirring well. Put in a 1-quart casserole dish and sprinkle with chives. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 57 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Book Title: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.