- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 each skewers
- Mix dip ingredients together until smooth.
- Skewer berries to make two kabobs. Serve each kabob with 1/4 cup yogurt dip.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 servingsServing size: 1 kabob and 1/4 cup yogurt
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 10 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.