- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 packets Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 each skewers
- Mix dip ingredients together until smooth.
- Skewer berries to make two kabobs. Serve each kabob with 1/4 cup yogurt dip.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 2 servingsServing size: 1 kabob and 1/4 cup yogurt
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 10 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.